top of page
Round Library

University Partnership

Courses Accepted in All 50 States

for continuing education credit as well as for salary movement and re-licensure.

MNU Logo_Wordmark_Navy.png

SSPD360 courses with MNU Continuing Education graduate-level course credit are accredited nationwide.  It is the responsibility of the educator to verify with your school district and state to confirm the credits will be accepted for your professional development needs.

You may view your grades by visiting the student gateway. Enter the credentials you created, then click on the “results” tab to view your grades. The title of your course is a drop-down menu; therefore, if you took more than one class, select your course and your results will appear.

Official transcripts must be requested through the online request page found at:

  • Telephone or paper request submissions are not accepted.

  • Once a transcript has been released, you will need to complete a new request and provide payment if additional transcripts are needed.

  • Issues regarding your transcript request can be directed to the Registrar’s Office at: 913-971-3626 or Please have your transcript order number available.

  • ssues regarding your grades can be direct to the Continuing Education office by emailing

If you have outstanding course grades that you need to show on your transcript select, After Grades Are Posted, in the order request form to ensure your transcript will be held until all course grades are posted.

  • After Grades Are Posted, is only an available option if there are outstanding grades on your academic record.

  • After Degree Is Awarded, is for degree seeking students. Your transcript request will not process if this option is selected, and you are not degree seeking.

How do I Transfer, Withdrawal, or Request a Refund?


You may transfer registration from one course to another, if you have not started the course, the new course is with the same continuing education partner, and you have received the instructors’ approval.

Transfers must be from one course to another provided by the same partner.

Transfer requests must be submitted by email to


Withdrawals with a refund are allowed if you have not started the course or submitted an assignment, and only within seven (7) days from the registration date. If it is a partner course (e.g. Cool Teachers Online, Courses with Russ, Southwest Plains Service Center), the student must receive their approval first.

Withdrawals without a refund are allowed at any time. Please know a “W” will appear on your official MNU transcript.

All withdrawals must be requested by email to The email must include your name, title of the course, course number, and reason for requesting a withdrawal, and evidence of approval by the Continuing Education partner.

No refunds are allowed past the seven (7) days after registration or if you have started the course; however, you may still withdraw from the course.

There is a $15.00 processing administrative fee for all refunds if approved. The amount will be deducted from the amount originally paid. Once MNU processes the refund, it may take up to ten (10) business days to credit your account.

A 100% refund will be granted for every paid registration when a course, conference, or workshop is canceled and an alternative option is not provided.

MNU may withdraw students from a course without a refund for the following situations:

  • Student did not complete the course during the allowed timeframe.

  • Requirements for the course were not met.

Timeline of the withdraw will depend on the course structure and requirements requested by the partner. After six months if you have not started or completed requirements, you will be withdrawn from the course, unless otherwise stated.

***Due to extenuating circumstances, extensions may be granted by submitting a request to

Will this work in my state or school district?

How do I Check Grades?

How do I Check Grades?

bottom of page